• One Source one platform offering full liquidity sourcing, connectivity and aggregation management.
• Access global liquidity, aggregate pricing across a diverse pool of liquidity providers including banks, non-banks, ECNs, and exchanges.
• Direct to Market Access (DMA) to 100 single providers/ECN Liquidity
• Expansive ways to execute orders and baskets, with numerous trade automation possibilities.
• Execute against RFS/Q, Streams, Basket RFQ, SSP, Broker algos
• 25 MaxxTrader proprietary in-house Algos.
• Total transparency in your pursuit of best execution -Trade with who you want. Choose WHAT trading tools to use. Choose how you source liquidity with Liquidity HUB.
One Source one platform one “Engine” which can be accessed by Desktop, Web and Mobile app.
Trade across multiple-asset classes and products. Trade FX Spot, FWDs, NDFs, Swaps, Precious Metals and CFDs on a streaming basis.
• Bespoke bilateral access to dedicated streams of Bank, non-banks, and ECN liquidity for trade EXECUTION
• Dedicated servers/dedicated streams (streaming/RFS/RFQ)
Create pricing via multiple methods – VWAP (back-to-back cover), Full-Amount, Mid-Market, Offset, Trader Defined Weighted Average. Create and offer bespoke synthetic pairs. Take advantage of sophisticated and auto-hedging logic.
3rd Party Adaptors & GUIs
• Meet customers wherever they trade via any 3rd party adaptor using API. (20+ readymade adaptors)
• Provide GUIs and mobile application supporting your business and your client’s trading on other venues.
Create a customizable user experience. White label the MaxxTrader trading interface to your clients and have it branded with packaged liquidity internally.
Manage risk efficiently from a centralized dashboard based on parameters such as size of the trade, time of day, currency, trader, depth of liquidity, NOP, profit, loss and net loss. Warehouse multiple portfolios depending on client and currency profiles. Enable pre-trade credit (NOP/DSL) checks to avoid any limit breach with client and LPs.
Credit & Margin Management
• Pre-trade Limit checks with counterparties on NOP, DSL, PFE, PSR basis.
• Checks can be performed at multiple hierarchy levels and across Multiple CCYs accounts.
TCA throughout the entire trading life cycle
Pre-trade, in-trade, post-trade and reporting to create daily, weekly, monthly reports and measure against various benchmarks during the trading lifecycle