Posted 1 year ago
MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
New Client Implementations
- Co-ordinate and run project kick-off’s
- Co-ordinate delivery with internal project teams and the client
- Manage scope of projects and agree go-live milestones with clients
- Liaise and build relationships across different stakeholders at a clients
- Actively manage tricky situations with a client with tact and honesty
- Actively work on mature clients, understanding their use of the system, and checking in periodically
- Work with internal support teams when production issues occur and ensure good communication with clients at all times
- Contribute to internal planning, delivery, and communication with clients
- Attend demos for new functionality provided, and project catch-ups with clients
- Help define MaxxTrader’s Customer Service Strategy
- Provide insight and input into MaxxTrader ROEs on client communications
- Help drive change and efficiency in client implementations and maintenance
- Must have experience in trading/sales trading/account management in Sell Side FX or Fixed Income markets
- Understanding of trading systems esp. messaging protocols like FIX
- Pro-active candidates with a focus on problem-solving
- Customer focused with an emphasis on creating long-lasting partnerships
- The basics of product management, including defining an MVP, and feature commercialisation
- A love for technology, and simplifying lives