MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds – to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation, and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop/Enhance automation test framework to add test cases for new and existing product features
- Write the test scripts (Jython, Perl, and Python) and test cases to meet assigned requirements.
- Accurately record and clearly document all actual results compared to expected results.
- Maintain a well-organized record of test results and generate historical analysis of test results.
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies identified in testing with instructions on how to recreate the anomaly.
- Configuring the test environments for regression testing.
- Assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements to ensure their functionality.
- Communicate with developers, product managers, usability engineers, and technical support specialists on product issues.
- Work with a Customer Support group to help perform root cause analysis of issues found in the production environment
- Work with the Development team to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Work with Documentation to see that all enhancements, bug fixes, and new products are documented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, equivalent industry experience acceptable
- 3-5 years of experience in the Automation Software testing field
- Strong knowledge in Java to develop the automated test framework and Perl, Python, and Jython scripting in a UNIX environment.
- Hands-on experience with one of the automation tools (Selenium, QFTest, or TestComplete)
- Familiar with Git with Jenkins tool.
- Must have worked in Investment banking/capital market domain
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team and independently.