MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
The MaxxTrader Corporate IT Team is looking for a Corporate IT Engineer to provide a vital premier service to its internal customers globally and to provide colleagues with the necessary IT tools to fulfil MaxxTrader’s aims and objectives.
You will be based in Singapore and provide corporate IT services for MaxxTrader’s worldwide operation.
Our corporate environment is a typical blend of Microsoft and some supplementary systems from other providers with a strong bias towards cloud.
You will have the opportunity to shape the future success of MaxxTrader’s mission-critical corporate IT services function in this fast-growing fintech.
Your passion, knowledge and drive for innovation will propel you to design, implement and support high-quality services, adding value to our users and the organization.
- MaxxTrader’s corporate IT design, implementation and support
- Microsoft M365 configuration and administration
- Azure Active Directory
- Desktop Endpoint protection
- Phone system, video conferencing and messaging systems
- Troubleshoot issues and handle incident escalations (occasionally out-of-hours)
- Interface with all levels of the business and constantly strive to achieve total internal customer satisfaction
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate IT infrastructure and, more recently, modern corporate cloud technology
- Azure Active Directory
- M365 including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, MS Teams, Compliance and Security
- Enterprise Anti-Virus, Spyware and Encryption Applications, DLP, Email Secure Gateways and website filtering
- Google GSuite
- Single-sign-on and multi factor authentication
- Endpoint Protection e.g. ZScaler
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- ManageEngine or equivalent patching solution
- Intune MDM or equivalent, including Autopilot Windows 10 builds
- Cloud-based video conferencing and phone systems e.g. Teams, Slack, Google Meet, 8×8
- Knowledge of GDPR and associated data retention requirements
- Microsoft PowerShell
- IIS and Certificate management
- Working technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- IT hardware such as desktops, laptops, meeting room video conferencing devices, printers and phone systems
- Some basic Apple MacBook experience also an advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Approachable and a team player
- Self-motivated, organised, adaptable and a quick learner
- Excellent organisational and communication skills