MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices
- Provide suggestions to modify or improve the existing systems using optimal cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Min. 4 years experience designing, developing and implementing solutions in cloud infrastructure (Google/ AWS/Azure)
- Experience in source code management and configuration management
- Good knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Nexus and Bitbucket
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Possess good communication, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- [Preferred] Knowledge of DB architecture and ETL
- [Preferred] Knowledge of BI and big data