MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
Behavioral Competencies: Strong communication skills, Self- Starter, Ability to work under minimum supervision, Customer Orientation, Creativity and people development.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Proficient in at least one of the programming languages (C, C++, Java etc)
3) General working knowledge of Unix/Linux commands.
4) Exposure to IT domain and programming languages during the academic course(B.Sc/BCA/BE/MCA)
5) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Confident, presentable, highly motivated with good team working skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol.
- Good knowledge of investment banking/capital market domain.
The Global FIX On-boarding team ensures highest quality trading experience for the client, broker, and provider. Global Client On-boarding team is responsible for on-boarding FIX clients trading electronically with the firms electronic products and FIX certifications with various Broker firms, ECN, ATS and Exchanges.
- You love to be a part of Global Client On-boarding team responsible for on-boarding FIX clients trading electronically with the firm’s electronic products and FIX certifications with various Broker firms, ECN, ATS and Exchanges.
- You have hands on experience in delivering in a fast paced environment; and meet with aggressive business FIX client on-boarding targets.
- You closely work with the account management, development, quality assurance, and support teams.
- You work within a process and maintain the data integrity of Certification library.