MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker-dealers and hedge funds – to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation, and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
- Work with Product Owner/Stakeholders/Clients on discovery and framing for the product roadmap, and with cross-functional team to validate and prioritize product use-cases and requirements.
- Own and manage the product lifecycle and delivery (design, development, support/enhance) with Scrum teams
- Guiding the scrum teams and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint
- Facilitates backlog grooming, daily stand-ups, iteration, and sprint planning, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospective.
- Manages and actively resolves impediments in a timely manner, including impediments outside of the Scrum team.
- Incorporate feedback loops to streamline and optimize the products to reduce incidents, validate product assumptions, and improve resilience and cost of ownership.
- Handle Product backlog comprising of functional improvements, new enhancements, and technical debt (e.g. security patching, software version control, and application roadmap) for applications/products under your charge.
- Able to conduct post-mortem and root cause analysis to help teams continuously improve their practices to ensure maximum productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years Scrum Master experience in software development and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is required.
- Experience as a Project Manager and/or leading product delivery teams
- A strategic thinker – able to conceptualize the big picture, prioritize ruthlessly, and connect the dots to ensure we develop impactful solutions, and a logical thinker – with attention to detail, and able to breakdown problems and prioritize them based on feedback (user insights and data)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex issues to stakeholders and team.
- Experience in Agile framework and handling major projects.
- Comfortable working with globally distributed scrum team, product team, and project managers.
- Strong servant leadership, and excellent communication skills with stakeholders of different levels.