MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Work in a fast-paced Agile team to develop new features, as well as maintain and improve existing applications.
- Program in one or more of these languages/frameworks: Java, Spring, Scala, React etc.
- Test and review codes of peers.
- Help and support other developers in the team.
- Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices.
Requirements and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant experiences
- Strong passion in programming
- Knowledge of code design
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Strong knowledge in core Java
- Great to have: Experience with Swing, Spring, Mobile app development
- Nice to have: Experience with Scala, React, FX Trading knowledge, Application of agile methodologies
- Team player, willing to learn and share knowledge with others