MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS/OMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions – banks, broker dealers and hedge funds – to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement solutions for integrating MaxxTrader product across multiple clients. This usually involves overall software deployment along with support and maintenance of the client system
- Support the MaxxTrader product at the client sites on an ongoing basis. This requires the candidate to learn the business requirement and implement them for both backend and frontend of the system
- Constantly build tools and scripts to automate the installation and troubleshooting of the system
- Manage the overall client setup and work as technical managers for the accounts allocated
- Come up with New Product/Enhancement Ideas based on the experience with the clients and assist in the development and refinement of product and software requirements
- Take ownership of specific modules within the system and work on fixing bugs and making enhancements in those modules, thus contributing to the product release process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or higher with at least 3-6 years of work experience as a software engineer
- In-depth knowledge of Unix/Linux, Shell/Perl/Python, C/C++, Java
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation and self-determination to learn and grow
- Ability to work and cope in a challenging environment
- Well organized work habits with attention to details
- Knowledge of banking domain (capital market), knowledge of FIX protocol is a good to have