MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform whose EMS solution is sought by major international financial institutions – banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds – to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation, and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded, with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
- Maintain and continue the development of the FX application.
- Software Component Design & Development
- Design and develop software components using best practices with C/C++.
o Find creative solutions to existing problems.
o Analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
o Provide feedback for the software design of other teammates.
o Gather software requirements and propose new ideas
o Contribute to group design discussions
o Work closely with team members and other teams to ensure quick and easy integration of new components.
· Product and component testing
o Unit testing and Regression testing for software development and modification
o Work closely with QA to create testing plans.
· Document new and existing components
· Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices
- More than 15 years of experience in the industry and more than five years of leadership experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, equivalent industry experience acceptable
- Solid knowledge of C/C++.
- Object Orient Programming concept
- STL, Socket, Multi-threading, and Inter-Process Communication
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Familiarity with Solaris or Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with the development of mathematical algorithms is a plus
- Familiar with shell scripting, a plus
- Well-organized work habits with attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills