MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform whose EMS solution is sought by major international financial institutions – banks, broker-dealers, and hedge funds – to better connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
MaxxTrader’s all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation, and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, ‘get it done’ visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded, with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.
- Experience required for a front-end team to be responsible for an FX trading platform, including a multiplatform desktop application, a web portal, and a mobile application.
- Work in a fast-paced Agile team to develop new features and maintain and improve existing applications.
- Test and review the codes of peers.
- Help and support other developers in the team.
- Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong passion for programming
- Knowledge of code design
- Test-driven development (TDD)
- Strong knowledge of core Java
- Experience with Swing, JavaFX, Spring, mobile app development
- Experience with Scala, React, FX Trading, and Application of agile methodologies preferred
- Team player, willing to learn and share knowledge with others